Friday 13 September 2013

The Model Engineer

This is the start of the Miss Great Britain Journey,

I won the title Miss Great Britain Sussex and I so happy and proud. However, this marked just the beginning of the happy process.

I would get the opportunity to compete in the finals in 2 short months. This blog will show the journey so far.

Firstly, Let me tell you about myself. I am a Civil Engineering student at Plymouth university and I am on my Industrial placement yeat with a great company based in their Swindon Office. I was born and breed in Sussex so was super happy to have won the honour of representing them.

I am 20 and super enthusatic about life and my hobbies are Charity work, cheerleading, martial arts and singing. I have previously compete in Miss Galaxy England as Miss plymouth and in the Miss Earth England Final representing Sussex.






The Journey:

I was so exicted and begun to train phsyically and metnally for the challenges ahead. Physically, I would train Mike Buss of Mike Buss Personal Training (http://www.mike-buss.com/) and gaining sponsership and support of some many lovely people.


Training Hard






My first sponsor was Hair trick in Swindon.(https://www.facebook.com/ayo.sokale#!/pages/Hair-tricks-Salon/122166417966125?fref=ts)  It was lovely to have a local business support me and I was so happy. They offered a special discount for any of my friends who quoted my name as they booked which I thought was lovely. Their contact details are 017930977909 so get booking your new glamourous looks.  In fact, I have an appointment with them tonight after work so like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ayo.sokale#!/MissGBSussex) to see the results.

Anyways, Bye for now! Got to go! Beautification awaits :)

Follow me on twitter (Miss GB Sussex:Ayo) for updates on my first public appereance in Swindon tomorrow.

Wish me Luck!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment